Sunday, June 6, 2010

Xenia Hospitality Chorus.....What a Show!

Here's the Xenia Hospitality Chorus. Last night (June 5, 2010) they wore red shirts with the bow ties. They put on a great show. The venue provided by Cedarville University (the Stevens Student Center Theater) was great. Plenty of parking and plenty of seating. I'm already looking forward to next year's show.

Along with the Chorus (red shirts), Four Speed (a quartet made up of guys from the Chorus), The Indiana Harmony Brigade (yellow shirts) and Cadillac Jack (black suits) performed. I can't believe I forgot my camera. I could have taken pictures at the Afterglow, at least.

And this is the MC for last night's festivities, Troy Kaper. I've never seen or met Troy before. He seems to be one of those people who are just genuinely funny. He did a wonderful job. I just sent him a Facebook friend request. Aren't social networking sites amazing? I was trying to find Cadillac Jack on youtube and couldn't. When I searched JAD I found Bustin' Loose Barbershop Quartet competing at the 2010 JAD International Prelims" and thought I recognized the bass. Sure enough it was Troy.

No comments:

Post a Comment