Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Apple Corps

Here's a picture of me and Gene Hoyet finishing breakfast at Apple Corps. I'd have to say the food was as good as the singing and instruction. What a great experience!


There were so many great things happening, it was difficult to choose which to attend. But I chose "How to be a Better Bass", with the class conducted by Realtime's bass, Jim Metzger. What a great person, who just happens to have a fantastic voice. Here he is in front of the class passing on great information.

Jim also has a web site/blog that has a tremendous amount of information related to quartet singing and performing. It's called "Owning the Stage". I've just started to look at it. I think it will be a big help in improving my singing and performing.


Apple Corps is held at Kenyon College. A beautiful campus located in Gambier, Ohio.

No comments:

Post a Comment