Friday, April 24, 2009

Sounds of Aloha


What a difference 40 guys makes! Last night I practiced with the Sounds of Aloha Chorus. They are in the final 10 days or so before their May 2nd performance. The show will be The Best of Broadway - a capella. I was the only guy on the risers frantically trying to sight read the music. Luckily, we'll be here to attend the performance and the "Glimmer" planned for the next morning. No, I'm not in this picture. This is from the Chorus web site! I should mention I was warmly welcomed by each member of the Chorus at the break. (I was late for the start of practice due to a wrong turn) I did get to join in Keep the Whole World Singing at the end, however. It sounded great!


After practice a few of us adjourned to a local eatery. What's new?

No comments:

Post a Comment