Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Monday Night, March 30, Practice


We had a good turn out for practice, with 11 men. Mark Hatfield started with stretching exercises and then moved into vocal warm ups. Next week I'll be leading the physical exercise and Paul Hixon will lead the vocal warm ups. We worked on Shine on Me (with the verse), Take Me Out to the Ball Game, M-O-T-H-E-R, and Oh, How I Miss Her. We then broke for an organizational meeting while the rest of the men sang Tags. Finally, we did some, quartetting. I'm on the hook to get us 20 copies of The Star Spangled Banner. I've ordered them, and we should have them for next Monday's practice. Mark H. handed out CDs with some new Tags on them. I listened to them and I think "Hello, Hi", is going to be great.












Mark H., Paul, Mark P. and Gene blend in a quartet. Lot's of fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment